The Well Innovation's Plug Valve has been designed to be a pressure barrier when deploying the upper completion equipment.
The Plug Valve is run in-hole in a closed position and is pressure cycled opened. It will be permanently locked in the open position after activation.
Could be used for well suspension in the event of performing batch completion.
- Ball Valve
- Ideal for Well Suspension
- Replaces Glass/Ceramic Discs
- ISO 14310 V0 Equivalent (tested)
- Pressure Pulsed Operated System
- Mechanically locked in the Open Position
- Contingency; Mechanical back-up Opening Feature
Currently available in 9 ⅝" size. Other sizes can be developed according to client requests.